This post is a link up that happens on Monday. I spent the afternoon being lazy in my new gazebo so… I am a day late! Without further adieu, may I present:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links too so everyone has the opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Spring is Here
- What city do you currently live in? in the suburbs of Jacksonville, FL
- What’s the weather like where you are? It is so crazy wonderful! Mid 70’s during the day and upper 50’s-mid 60’s at night. It is actually a little chilly at night to be sitting outside in shorts. But I make it work!
- When you eat at a restaurant do you prefer to eat inside or outside? With weather like we are having right now, I definitely prefer to be outside. I want to enjoy it as much as possible before the scorching summer temps get here and my makeup runs and my hair frizzes thanks to the humidity.
- What is your favorite season? At the beginning of whatever season we are in, I love that season, then by the time we are to the end of that season, I’m ready for the next one. Except fall and spring. Those are perfect and the weather should stay like that forever!
- When you go on vacation do you prefer the beach or the mountains? I am definitely a beach person. I am terrified of heights. We attempted a “romantic” long weekend in the mountains and I cried the whole weekend because I was terrified I was going to fall out of the car and plunge to my death.
- What do you like most about Spring? I love that everything is new with spring. The trees have leaves, there are flowers everywhere, everyone is coming outside from spending the long cold, dark winter cocooned in their homes. Fresh. That is the perfect work to describe it!
- Share one of the greatest moments of Spring from your childhood. I’m thinking… I can’t think of a single thing. I am no good with times so I could have a winter memory and think it’s spring and I’d never know the difference.
- Do you prefer to wear shorts, capris or dresses at this time of year? It depends on where I’m going. If I’m casual, I like shorts. If I need to be dressier, a dress it will be. Capri’s are somewhere in between.
- What do you miss about Winter? Christmas
- What do you look forward to about Summer? Nothing, really. We have no big plans, that I can think of, for the summer. I am trying to really embrace and enjoy each day as it comes. We do have a big vacation in October we are planning so that is exciting!
Now your turn, if you don’t have a blog, pick a question and answer it in the comments!